Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blue Valentine.

Today Chad and I went to watch Contraband, and beside from the fact that there was a lonely old man starring at me when I walked into the cinema, who'd moved his seat closer to mine once the lights were off and starred at me in the dark most of the time during the movie, the movie itself wasn't too bad. Though we both decided it was a b-class action movie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Images, personal)

Sweater: Stylenanda
Skirt: Tokito

Recently a Japanese variety store opened up, and they had a special on which every thing in the store were $2.80. I purchased hand weights, Japanese lunch box for uni, oil blotting paper, a cat eating a carrot (?) shower sponge and a face scrub..all for $22. So happy. 


No comments: