Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Untitle


Today. Sitting, thinking and reminiscing about the present, and the future. I'm always worrying about the future, to the point where I don't concenstrate on my current surroundings. Thinking too much doesn't sit well with my stomach *I knew I shouldn't soaked my goyoza soy sauce

I start up too many projects in my head, and never make time for them all. It's a bad habit of that has started. Becoming a real adult. Living out of home and working full time is starting to take its toll on me. I've been itching to draw, but I'm having a hard time finding my muse.

I'm going to start/ continue on a project that I've been thinking about. Write down notes, and ideas. 

Currently watching: Witch Craft Works
And The Geek Shall (Inherit the Earth)2014 Subversion succumbs to cliche – Anime Review: Witch Craft Works http://andthegeekshall.wordpress.com/2014/04/19/subversion-succumbs-to-cliche-anime-review-witch-craft-works/;

No comments: