Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ombre tights.

I have been very busy lately. University work- morning classes and night classes-homework, plus interning. I also have a mid-semester exam next week. Can not wait until the mid-semester break, even though I have work to do during it.

On another note, I came across these gorgeous ombre tights. They are so luscious, I need them in my closet, but due to my lack of funds it might take a while. Though if you are interested you can visit the seller's shop on ETSY .

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Images, BZRshop)

2 comments:

Angela Marie said...

I love these ombre tights, definitely want!!
angela - the lovely cup

Angela Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.