Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 Ready to wear

Apologies for the lack of update. I have been busy with mid-semester exams, group works and various assessment. And even though I am on my holidays I still have work to do, though I will take it easy, and take each thing as it comes.

My friend showed me this collection a couple weeks ago. Usually in a collection I only like a couple or so look, but for this collection I absolutely adore each and every piece! The style, the make-up and the use of colour. It's amazing how the collection starts with bold colours, and eventually made its way into floral/print.

I have never wanted to own an entire collection more. It makes me depress knowing I will have to spend my entire life saving to own a piece.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
(Images, style.com)

If you want to look at the entire collection, click on the reference.


No comments: